5th Annual YogaLove Summer Camp for Adults
September 18-20, 2020
Thank you for your interest in YogaLove Summer Camp for Adults.
Join YogaLove for 3 days of Art, CommUNITY, Games, Art, Meditation, Relaxation, Vegan Meals and Yoga in beautiful Mendocino County. YogaLove Summer Camp is a space for you to relax and enjoy acres of nature. We are gathering at Groundswell Retreat Center, two hours away from Oakland.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights of Self-Care
- 3 Yoga Classes (All Level)
- 6 Nourishing Meals with organic seasonal produce
- 2 Meditation Circles
- 20+ Person open-air hot tub with surrounding redwood sun-deck and outdoor shower
- Year-round creek with summertime swimming holes
- 3 Art Classes
- 1 Massage, Reiki or Nutrition Consultation (30 Minutes)
- Transportation to/from retreat. All participants are responsible for their airfare, ground transportation and car service to Groundswell.
- Bed linen --- Includes sheets, blankets, pillow and towels.
- Rustic bunk bed cabins for campers
- Centrally located communal bathhouse with toilets and showers
Our land community includes Disabled folks and Groundswell is committed to working to remove barriers that keep disabled queers from joining us and adding to our collective wisdom and revelry. Groundswell is situated on 200 acres of very steep forest land and our terrain is physically challenging. We have retrofitted our dining hall, hot tub, bath facilities, and largest cabin (including van accessible parking) to meet ADA specifications. While we are limited by the barriers nature has put in our terrain, Groundswell is committed to removing institutional and cultural barriers that limit participation for all queer and like minded peoples. Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any specific access questions.
- A 25% deposit is required to reserve your space. All payments are via the YogaLove scheduling page on MindBody.
1. Go to schedule page and date of event.
Payments Due: 2/1/2020, 3/15/2020, 5/1/2020
Mail check to :
3851 Market St, Oakland, Ca 94608
*Alternative payment dates are permitted if submitted with your Camp Registration. All camp fees due by 5/1/2020.
- Cancellation requests are not accepted for this event.
- For your convenience, a reservation can be transferred. This is the campers sole responsibility to send an email to with the transfer information, at least 10 days before camp. If an email is not received, with a confirmation from YogaLove, it is assumed the camper has forfeited their space/monies received.
3 Day Pass --- Friday 4pm-Sunday 3pm
-Review and sign Payment/Pricing/Cancellation Agreement
-Review and sign Groundswell Agreement
-Complete Registration Form
- Make payments
I’m so excited to share YogaLove Summer Camp with you! I will be in touch via email. For regular updates and to meet other campers, join the YogaLove Event and Retreat FaceBook page. You can always reach out via email or telephone for questions.
Meet Your Camp Staff --->